WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SCRAPPING WITH FRIENDS June class at Hobby Lobby


Click here to see more photos of the great techniques you will learn as we focus on

DIMENSION - DIMENSION - DIMENSION!

See the detail photos of the paper pleating in the title strip, the faux chipboard frames,
and the dimension provided by the Cuttlebug embossing folders.


This class will be offered twice - you select the one that best fits your schedule.
Tuesday, June 15, 10:00 - 12:30
Saturday, June 26, 3:00 - 5:30
Class fee $15 - includes all materials
You only need adhesive and, if available, a paper trimmer

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi Gail, I FINALLY made it to your blog!! I love this layout...very pretty. I thought of you so much last Thursday and Friday because I was in Tucson...I should have contacted you to see if you wanted to go down with me. I'll follow your blog and visit more often.
Bless you!!