WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ENHANCE YOUR SCRAPBOOK PAGE - September at Hobby Lobby


Discover how easy it is to work with clear acetate!

Learn how to use solvent and alcohol inks.

Embellish with chipboard and grungeboard shapes.

Acetate allows you to layer over your photos without covering up the details. Solvent and alcohol inks make it all possible.
Alcohol inks can also create wonderful color on paper.
Chipboard and grungeboard cut-outs give dimension to any page.

This class will meet at the Hobby Lobby store in Prescott Valley on these dates:
Wednesday, September 8
Saturday, September 18

Click here to find out the details of this class.


No comments: