WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mojo Monday 237 and H2H Stitching Challenge


Another challenge, and another opportunity to use the May Stamp of the Month from CTMH!  This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday 237 Sketch, but I decided to add the stitching component from the H2H challenge for April.  I used both machine stitching and hand stitching on this one.  Click here to get more details about this card on "MY CHALLENGES" page.  You can also hop over to Mojo Monday by clicking here, and be sure to check out H2H by clicking here!  Lots of great interpretations on both sites.  

6 comments:

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

The flowers are beautiful & are offset perfectly on the white background.

Paige Dolecki said...

Gail -

Just beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set! Thanks for sharing your lovely art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

Patti said...

Love it of COURSE Gail!! What a great way to incorporate the SOM and both challenges!

Carla said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful card..I sure love that stamp. The blue also goes so nice with the yellow!! tfs!

Lisa said...

This is another set I'm struggling with...love what you did with it!

Joelle H. said...

Great work on this card! The background paper is a perfect companion to your stamping! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!