WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

CARD BOX WORKSHOPS



Would you like to create this "book" that is actually a box that opens to store your treasures?


Or perhaps you would like to have a flowery expression of love or friendship to share with someone special.





Workshops to create these boxes will be held at my home in Prescott Valley in May.  The flower boxes will be created in the morning, and the book box will be in the afternoon.  Do one or both!
Dates are:
Wednesday, May 16
Saturday, May 19
Tuesday, May 22 - date cancelled
Thursday, May 24



Click here to go to the Project Workshop page for more photos and pricing information.

No comments: