WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

CUBE CALENDAR WORKSHOP

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14
or
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17

Join me to make this perpetual calendar - 
you can use it all year, every year!
Click here to find more pictures, descriptions, 
and all the information necessary to participate.
This workshop is the third one listed on the workshop page. 
And if you want to create this calendar, 
but can't make it to one of the workshops, 
find out how you can get a kit complete with 
directions that will allow you to make it at home!

No comments: