WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - BIG card!

Well, it's been a while since I've been able to play with any of the challenges.  Luckily, this one was right up my alley.  This is the card I made for my son's birthday - and it is L - O - N - G!  I used the colonial white die cut card (3.5 X 8) and the Cruisin' (now retired) Workshop on the Go from CTMH.  I love the fact that the card is big enough that the pocket on the inside actually holds the money without having to fold it!
I have to say that this size card was a bit of a challenge to design, especially with the extra flap at the end.  But that flap adds so much to the design, it was worth it in the end!

Click here or on the badge to the right to head over to Heart 2 Heart to see the other wonderful BIG creations this week.
Head on over to "My Challenges" page to find out more details about this card!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Scrapperchic said...

very cool

Cheryl said...

This is still one of my all time favourite paper packs, and I love this card! Very nice! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Dania said...

This is awesome! Great job. Thank you for joining us at H2H!

Gail said...

This is a cool project Gail - just like you name! You did a great job on this money pocket card! I like it very much! Congratulations on being in the 10 ten also!