WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Retrosketches #50 - another new challenge for me!




Still working on all those cards for March's Birthday Extravaganza - and this is my take on the retrosketches #50 sketch.   Click here to head over to their blog to see the other great creations with this sketch. 

I've seen so much with the mustache, I just had to put one on here.  And I've fallen in love with the yellow/grey combination and felt it was perfect for a guy's card. 
I used CTMH's In the Background (D1540) for the chevron strip and Just a Number (D1514) for the greeting.  The mustache is cut off CTMH's Artiste cartridge for the Cricut, and I added some cranberry brads which fit perfectly in the circles created by the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Kim S said...

So fun and creative!! I love the big mustache and the hint of red is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!