WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, March 25, 2013

STAMP CLUB - APRIL 2013

April's Stamp Club will give us the opportunity to honor the special women in our lives - whether they are mothers, sisters, daughters, or friends.  All of the card projects can be tailored to the people you want to send them to.  And don't forget that you can decorate a pretty muslin bag to give a small gift in!
Click here to find out all the details on the Stamp Club page.
Stamp Club will meet on three separate dates in April.  
Choose the date that works best for you:
Monday, April 8
Tuesday, April 9
Saturday, April 13
All groups meet at 9:30 at my home craft room in Prescott Valley.

2 comments:

Sharon Holmes said...

Do you use any special ink (like pigment ink?) on your muslin bags? I used normal CTMH ink and it's very muted.
PS-I love your art!

Greetings from Gail said...

Sharon - the pigment ink is recommended. The regular inks can run or, as you found out, be a bit muted. Also be sure to hold the stamp firmly on the muslin for a bit to be sure that all of the ink transfers - not just stamp and lift immediately.
Hope this helps
Gail