WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C182


My CTMH team is doing a card swap with new product in the Spring/Summer 2013 catalog.  I've had the Cozy Cat stamp since it came out and never used it - so thought this was a good time to try it out.  The sketch this week at Crazy 4 Challenges worked very well.  I was able to incorporate a number of new products
Stamps:
Cozy Cat (A1140)
In the Background (D1540) - pattern on the pillow
Papers:
For Always background papers (X7165B)
Ruby cardstock (X5927)
Whisper cardstock (X5929)
White Daisy cardstock (1385)
Embellishments:
Sparkles - Clear Assortment (Z1752)
Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape (Z1817)
Inks:
Black (Z2105)
Ruby (Z2170)
Alcohol Markers:
Whisper (Z2432)
Cotton Candy (Z2417)

I love paper piecing, and although it takes a little time, the results are well worth it.  I love the way the cat turned out.  I popped her up with mounting foam for added dimension.

If you want to see other cards with this same sketch, click here to go over to Crazy 4 Challenges.
Thanks for stopping by and looking!
Gail


No comments: