WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

STAMP CLUB MAY 2013 - It's a GUY Thing!


It's time to focus on the men in our lives - and you will have lots of options to choose from.  We will be learning the chalkboard technique, create a collage, and you can select from one of four double-pocket cards that hold notes and, if you like, a pocket for gift cards or that all popular money!

Stamp Club will meet on these dates in May - pick the one that works best for your schedule:
Saturday, May 4
Tuesday, May 7
Monday, May 13
All groups meet at 9:30 in my home studio in Prescott Valley.
Click here to head over to the Stamp Club page for more photos and details!

No comments: