WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

JUNE Stamp of the Month from CTMH


I finally had time to play with the June Stamp of the Month - A Flowering Bunch!  There were so many wonderful samples displayed on Pinterest, but I wanted to do something different.

SO - I cut 5 shapes for each flower, embossed them with white, and assembled a bouquet!

I used the same straws from Queen & Co. that I used for the pinwheels with May's Stamp of the Month. 

I also used the group floral image and created a simple card using the CAS(E) this Sketch! #30 sketch.   I'd just gotten a new Cuttlebug embossing folder - Wicker Weave - so gave it a try!

Let me know if you are interested in getting this great stamp set!  
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: