WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

OPEN HOUSE and AUTUMN/WINTER IDEA BOOK PREVIEW!

My Open House is fast approaching!  It will be held Monday, July 22nd from 10 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. - this should allow anyone with conflicts (like work!) during the day to come later into the evening.

There will be a Door Prize - a LARGE CTMH organizer - earn one ticket in the drawing for attending, another for every new guest you bring, more for participating in various activities at the Open House, and another for every $10 you order from CTMH during the month of July.

Refreshments will be served.  No need to RSVP unless you are bringing several extra people.
 
Contact me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you need directions to my home.

The main reason for this Open House is for you to see the new Idea Book from CTMH - and all of the wonderful products that they are introducing.  The new book is active the first of August.  This gives you time to see what is coming and decide if you still need to get anything else from the retiring book before it is gone at the end of July.

I will have a make-and-take project that will allow you to work with the new papers, embellishments, and tools.

In addition, I will have samples of projects we will be doing in Stamp Club in the coming months as well as workshops that I will be offering.

I have a couple of sneak-peaks for you!  Each photo shows a portion of what you will see at the Open House.  And each showcases new product - but can you find the new items?   Click on the photo if you want to see a larger version.

There are 5 new products in the above photo.  What are they?

There are 4 new products in the above photo.  Can you find them?

Write down your ideas about the new products.  
Bring it with you to the Open House and get an additional ticket for the door prize!!!
Hope to see you real soon!

No comments: