WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

RETRO SKETCHES #79, SWEET STAMPIN' CHALLENGE, and PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE

  


The sketch at Retro Sketches this week was fun!  I reached into my stash of papers - most that I purchased two to three years ago on clearance - and then grabbed one of the new single stamps from CTMH - "Tree Delights" M1032 - to complete the project.  After adding every bit of bling to the tree that I could find in the "bling" stash, I found the phrase from an old CTMH Constant Campaign stamp set.  What a perfect way to finish the card off!
I'm also submitting this card to these other challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Spots and Stripes - I think the spots are pretty obvious, but the stripes are created by the strips of paper that I used!
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes with an optional extra to create a Christmas card!

Head on over to these two challenge blogs or to the Retro Sketches Challenge by clicking on their names.  You'll see great projects and get lots of inspiration!

And by the way all you Stamp Club ladies, we will be making this card in class in October!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely Christmas card, Gail! I like the stripes!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely festive creation. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Claire said...

You can never has too much bling Gail...especially on a Christmas tree! Love your gorgeous sparkly and fun creation!