WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP - PART 1

Whew!  I'm running a little behind because of all the family traveling I've been doing.  But we have visited both boys, seen my mom and sister, and now I'm ready to get down to business.  Which means it's time for the Christmas card workshops.  These are the ten cards we will do in the morning session.  I will have another set of cards for those who want/need more in the afternoon. 

Dates for the workshops are 
Wednesday, October 30 (almost full)
Saturday, November 16

Detailed photos of all the cards can be found on the Project Workshops page of this blog, so head on over there to find out all the information about this workshop.

No comments: