WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, October 28, 2013

FAB FRIDAY 29


Fab Friday is another new challenge I found - and when I saw the sketch this week, I knew it would be perfect for this large greeting from the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop on the Go (CTMH G1063).  Some bright pear cardstock with cranberry ink and cardstock and red shimmer trim, and a touch of topiary green ink on the One-Way Borders stamp (CTMH C1561).

This card is part of the afternoon Christmas Card Workshop - you can see all of the cards for both sessions if you click on the Project Workshops tab on this blog.  I also suggest you head over to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and take a look at the other great cards created with this sketch.

I appreciate you coming by my blog and seeing what I've been up to!

2 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Oh cute! And great take on the sketch with the washi tape! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love these great bright Christmas colors! The red glimmer paper strip is a nice accent! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!