WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES #109


This greeting from the Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go from CTMH is pretty big - so this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week was perfect.  I used some background paper from my stash - I think I got it on clearance at JoAnns about 4 years ago - and of course added bling!  It had to be "bright"!

This card is another one in the afternoon Christmas card workshop I am doing - head on over to the Project Workshops page of this blog to see all of thoem in one place.  Be sure to stop by the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Blog and see the other creations for all occasions with this sketch.

Glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

I love the big bold sentiment! Great holiday card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lynn said...

Saw your card at FMS and that sentiment really caught my eye! Great use of that stamp and I love the bling.