WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

MOJO MONDAY #316


It's been a while since I've used a current Mojo Monday sketch - but was glad that the wreath worked perfectly in the circle location!  You'll notice that I rotated the sketch.

The wreath is from the special "Season's Tweetings" Gift Bag Kit in the CTMH Holiday Gift Guide.  The greeting is from the CTMH Frosted Cardmaking Workshop on the Go stamp set and the background paper is retired CTMH "Mistletoe".

This is one of the cards we will be making in the upcoming afternoon Christmas card workshop.  All of cards for that workshop can be seen on the Project Workshops page of this blog.  Be sure to stop by the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog and see the other creations for all occasions with this sketch.

Thanks for taking a look at my project!

No comments: