WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #58


Valentine's Day is approaching, so time to get some cards ready.  Last year I got a cute set from Lawn Fawn with a glasses theme.  Loved the phrases, but the glasses images were rather small.  I recently found a die for glasses from Taylored Expressions, and the two go great together. 

A simple design was good, and the one at CAS(E) this sketch this week was perfect.  Check out their blog for other cards using this design.

This card will also be one of the options during the January Stamp Clubs.  Check out the Stamp Club page of this blog for more details.

Products used:
Background paper - Typeset (CTMH, retired)
Cardstock - Sorbet (CTMH) and black glossy (my stash)
Sentiment - Clear to See (Lawn Fawn)
Die - Spectacles (Taylored Expressions)

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments: