WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, January 24, 2014

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES 219



My Birthday Extravaganza classes are fast approaching, and I'm working to complete the projects.  One of the goals for this class is to show how one sketch can be interpreted several ways.  These two cards do just that.  The card above definitely looks like the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  For the card below, I rotated the sketch, changed the shape, and moved the banner - but it's still the same sketch.  As a result, I have both a female and a male birthday card created with only one set of measurements! 


Both of the cards use new stamp sets and new papers from Close to my Heart.  These will be available to everyone in the new Idea Book starting February 1.  Here's what I used:
All products are from CTMH - * indicates available Feb 1
Female card:
Stamp sets 
Mother's Day (C1577) * - woman with cake
Hello Wonderful (B1443) * - doily
Holiday Tags (D1560) - Happy Birthday
Inks and paper
Jubilee background paper (X7181B) *
White Daisy, Honey, Buttercup and Cranberry cardstock
Black and Cranberry inks
Other
Doily from my stash
Male card:
Stamp sets
You're the Best (C1571) * - tools
Joyful Birthday (B1419) - Happy Birthday
Inks and paper
Timberline background paper (X7182B) *
Kraft, Whisper, Bamboo and Twilight cardstock
Cashmere and Twilight inks
Other
ProPlayer assortment 
Pewter brads (retired)

Be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to see other great cards made with this sketch!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: