WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FEBRUARY STAMP CLUB - BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA

It's time for the yearly Birthday Extravaganza for Stamp Club in February.  We will be making eight birhday cards in class - that should get you stocked up for a bit.  Most of these cards have their own posts just below, but I'll be posting more information on the Stamp Club page soon.

Dates for Stamp Club are:
Tuesday, February 4
Thursday, February 6
Saturday, February 8
Monday, February 10

Class begins at 9:30 in the craft classroom in my home in Prescott Valley.  Cost of the class is $20 and includes everything to make all 8 of the cards shown.  Please email me to reserve your spot!

No comments: