WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LESS IS MORE and TIMELESS TUESDAY CHALLENGES



I fell in love with this stamp set the moment I saw it in the new CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book.  It is one of the hostess reward sets - and the 2-step stamping is so easy.  The sketch from Less is More worked very well for this card.  The greeting is from "Joyful Birthday" (B1419), and the paper is from the new Ariana collection.  The new items will be available when the new Idea Book releases on February 1.



Of course, the lilacs had to be purple (I used Gypsy ink, using a second generation technique for the background color and stamping over that with the top image full strength).  I happened to pop over to the Timeless Tuesday blog and saw that purple was the focus of their challenge this week - how fun!  The greeting on the inside of the card is from Card Chatter - Birthday, which is retiring at the end of this month. 



Take a look at the other cards for these challenges - Less is More and Timeless Tuesday.
Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks simply super Gail!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jenny Gropp said...

Lilacs were a perfect choice for the purple challenge this week! Love the clean lines, simple can be stunning! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes this week!