WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SCRAPBOOK WORKSHOP WITH FLIP FLAPS

I introduced flip flaps to everyone at the Photo Overload Workshop.  Now you get to learn how to work with them on the scrapbook page.  In this workshop, you will create two 2-page layouts, each using a different style of flip flaps.

 The Christmas layout uses the Sparkle & Shine paper with an 8 X 12 flip flap.  Here is the basic layout, adapted from a layout in the Magic book.

Below you can see what it looks like with actual pictures inserted, and below that, you can see the
8 X 12 flip flap opened to reveal more space for your photos.

The second layout will use the Huntington paper pack and two 4 X 6 flip flaps.  The colors are those of fall, but you can use this layout for any theme you wish.  The layout again was adapted from one in the Magic book.  I chose a Thanksgiving through the years theme for my pages, but with the Cricut available during the workshop, we can cut any title that you wish.  You can see the flip flaps opened in the second photo below.

More information about the photos needed and modifications that can be made to the design of these pages on the Project Workshops page of this blog.
But if you are interested in this workshop, please let me know.
Workshop dates are:
Thursday, January 23
or
Saturday, January 25
Cost is $20 and includes all of the materials needed to complete both layouts.
If you are unable to attend, kits will be available.
Additional fee will be added if the kit needs to be mailed.
We will begin at 9:30 a.m. and work until you are finished with your projects.  
This is a workshop where you bring your photos and get them onto the page.  
I will send you details of what you need to bring when you register.
Contact me to register:

No comments: