WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, February 28, 2014

MARCH STAMP CLUB

It's time for Stamp Club again!  And even though we've barely had a winter, we will be focusing on SPRING!!  Not only the spring colors in the projects, but that kite you see in the top card is applied with one of the little springs from CTMH so it's ready to weather any amount of wind!

Stamp Club will meet on these dates, all beginning at 9:30:
Monday, March 3
Tuesday, March 4
Thursday, March 6
Saturday, March 8
Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com to register

Cost for Stamp Club is $20 and includes everything to complete all four cards as seen.  There are options on several of the cards, so you can personalize them for whatever occasion you need a card for.

No comments: