WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, February 14, 2014

NEW EMBOSSING FOLDERS FROM CTMH

CTMH has introduced five new embossing folders in the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.  These 5 X 7 folders will give you a variety of designs to enhance the background of your projects - or offer a great way to make any element of your project really pop off the paper.  Watch this video from CTMH to find out about these great folders - and a secret element on them that I have not seen on any other embossing folders offered from any company!  You will also learn a great tip to use when you have white core cardstock.  ENJOY!


No comments: