WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, April 18, 2014

APRIL 2014 STAMP CLUB - Bags, Tags, Boxes, and Bows

I'm a little late posting the information for April's Stamp Club.  All of the groups have met and made these fun projects.  BUT - I wanted to share them here.  We had fun with the round Kraft Canister from CTMH, made a box in a bag for small gifts, and used Julie Nutting's doll stamps to create great tags.  In addition, we learned to make a bow using the envelope punch board available from several companies, and tied tiny bows using a fork!  Hop over to the Stamp Club page to see more detailed photos of these projects.  And I promise - May's projects will be posted BEFORE Stamp Club meets!

No comments: