WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, April 21, 2014

May 2014 STAMP CLUB - IT'S A GUY THING!

 
It's time for us to focus on the men in our lives with special cards that can work for birthdays or Father's Day - depending on your need.  We'll make all of these fun cards and learn new techniques while we are at it.  Check out the Stamp Club page of this blog for more details.

Stamp Club will meet on the following dates in my home craft studio in Prescott Valley
Thursday, May 1
Tuesday, May 6
Saturday, May 10
Monday, May 12

Cost is $20
Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com to register.

No comments: