WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mojo Monday 348

I was so glad to find this sketch on Monday morning!  I had a class on Tuesday and still had one card left to design - well, here it is!

This card offers my students a second card option for stamping with pigment ink.  Some of the elements on this card are similar to the ones I used on a Deconstructed Sketch several weeks ago using a companion stamp image.

Here's a list of the materials I used - all from CTMH:
Stamps:
Joyful Wishes (A1152) - main image
Girls Rock (C1538) - leaves
Papers:
Ivy Lane background paper (X7178B)
White Daisy, Blush and Hollyhock cardstock
Inks:
White Daisy pigment ink
Sweet Leaf dye-based ink
Other:
CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge - flower, flower overlay and leaves
Damask embossing folder (Z1927)
Purple Glitter Gems (Z1936)
Corner Rounder (Z1912)

Pop over to the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog and see all the other great cards designed with this sketch.
Thanks for stopping by to see mine!

No comments: