WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

RetroSketches #117



Everything fell together quite nicely for this card, but it didn't start off that way!  I'd tried different sketches and papers with this stamp and wasn't happy with them.  Then I made a trip to the vendor faire at CKC Phoenix and found this cute background paper that matched my cardstock - and the next day saw the RetroSketches challenge sketch and was in business. 

Here's a list of the materials I used on this card, which is a part of my June Stamp Clubs:
Stamps:
Graphic Birthday (Taylored Expressions TEALC68) - main image
Balloons (CTMH M1037) - well, the balloons, naturally :)
Birthday Greetings (SU, retired) - inside sentiment
Papers:
Boy Crazy background paper - "Plaid" and "Point the Way" - My Mind's Eye
Crushed Curry cardstock (SU, retired)
White Daisy, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Goldrush, and Chocolate cardstock (CTMH)
Inks:
Cranberry, Honey, Lagoon, Pear (CTMH)
Other:
Baker's Twine from my stash

Head on over to the RetroSketches Challenge Blog to see other cards made with this cute sketch.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: