WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SugarSketch Challenge 007 with another SNEAK PEAK!


The stamp set for this card is one of the new Hostess Rewards Sets from CTMH - in the new Annual Inspirations Catalog that you can get at my Open House on Friday and Saturday!  I liked the angled strips on this sketch, and the stripes on the paper.  I managed to get the top of the card into my striped embossing folder at an angle to match the stripes (hint - I actually cut the cardstock in half in order to make this work).  Once again, I used the new alcohol markers from CTMH to color the images - soooo easy!   This card will be a part of our September Stamp Club.

If you are coming to my Open House, you can get an extra ticket for the door prize drawing if you can identify the new color (or maybe colors) on this card.

Check out the other cards made with this design at the SugarSketch Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by - and let me know if you need information about coming to my Open House - scrappingailaz@gmail.com

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I adore your embossed background and fun striped patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with our SugarSketch challenge!!