WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

FULL OF THANKS - Deconstructed Sketch #173




I’ve created a second card using the stamp set from the Pathfinding Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  I love the phrases in this set – and while it has a fall theme, the cards can be made for any time of year when you need to thank someone.  I used the Deconstructed Sketch #173 for the inspiration.  The paper I chose is from the Scaredy Cat pack – which has a Halloween theme.  But there are so many colors in this particular sheet, it was easy to pull out the thistle (purple) and black to create a whole different feel.  And the purple from the retired Laughing Lola papers coordinated perfectly with it.  

So here’s all of the materials I used for this card.  All items are from CTMH unless indicated.
Stamps:
Pathfinding Cardmaking WOTG stamp set G1083
Papers:
Colonial White, Thistle and Black cardstock
Scaredy Cat Background paper X7185B
Laughing Lola Background paper (retired)
Inks:
Thistle

Other:
Purple Shimmer Trim Z1919
Black Shimmer Trim Z1809
3-D Foam Tape Z1151
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Black gemstones from my stash!

Be sure to check out DeconstructingJen’s blog for more cards made with her sketch. 

Thanks for taking time to visit today!

No comments: