WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, October 17, 2014

OCTOBER SCRAPBOOK WORKSHOP



We will be using the Pathfinding and Scaredy Cat papers for the layouts at our October scrapbook workshop.
Dates are:
Saturday, October 25
Tuesday, October 28
Cost is $20 and includes all of the supplies to create the basic layouts. 
If you wish to add the chipboard elements, metal assortment, or flip flaps, there will be an extra charge.
Check out more details - including options for changing and personalizing these layouts - on the Scrapbook Workshop page of this blog.

No comments: