WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, January 9, 2015

RETROSKETCHES #147

February means Birthday Extravaganza for my Stamp Club groups, so it's time to start working on the cards we will be making.  I'm looking for Clean and Simple designs that will give everyone a chance to create LOTS of cards in a short amount of time, but still have something special to them.

I love the RetroSketches challenges, and the sketch for this week worked great for what I needed.  I used the Brushed paper from CTMH and finally used two of the stamp sets that I've had since July!

I used the ShinHan Touch Twin Markers to color in the images from the Happy Birds stamp set (C1600).  The black outlines of the pastel flowers on the Brushed paper allowed me to use black ink to stamp the sentiment from Lovely Birthday (B1462).  I used the second bird stamp with Pixie ink on the inside of the card.

Check out the other creations using this sketch at the RetroSketches blog.

Thanks for coming over to take a look!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Love this card... you inspired me to visit the retro sketches site, and to purchase the Lovely Birthday stamp set! :-)