WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

STAMP CLUB - JANUARY 2015

We have a coffee theme going on for our January classes.  I found these adorable mini coffee cups from a restaurant supply house.  We will cover four of them and make a carrier for them.  In addition, Sally has been saving coffee sleeves for us, so we will use those to make either a mini album or pocket cards.  And we will actually make one regular birthday card! 

Class dates are:
Saturday, January 10
Monday, January 12
Tuesday, January 13
Thursday, January 15
Cost is $20 to make all of the projects shown.
Hop over to the Stamp Club page of this blog for more photos and details of the classes.

No comments: