WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

APRIL 2015 STAMP CLUB

April's Stamp Club is fast approaching.  Class will consist of the four cards shown above as well as the tea bag holder shown in the center.  There is an add-on option this month.  You can cover a chipboard box that coordinates with the cards, making a wonderful gift set.  More photos and details can be found on the Stamping Club page of this blog.

The basic Stamp Club fee is $20 and covers the four cards and tea bag holder.  There is an added fee for the storage box.  Dates for Stamp Club in April have been adjusted to accommodate my husband's work schedule, so please note that most classes have been moved back a week.
 Monday, April 13
Tuesday, April 14
Thursday, April 16
Saturday, April 18
Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com to register.

No comments: