WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

DECEMBER 2015 STAMP CLUB

 The final Stamp Club of 2015 is coming up.  Dates are:

Tuesday, December 1
Thursday, December 3
Saturday, December 5
Monday, December 7

We will make two clean and simple cards, as well as the shaker card and fancy tag.
Cost is $20 to complete all four projects
Kits are available if you are unable to attend, and can be mailed if you are out of the area.
Email me to register
A confirmed registration is a commitment to
purchase the kit if you are unable to attend the class.
More details and photos on the Stamp Club page of this blog.




No comments: