WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

SCRAPBOOK WORKSHOP - FALL AND CHRISTMAS LAYOUTS

The last scrapbook workshop for 2015 is just around the corner.  Tuesday, November 17 is the date, and the layouts we are doing are below.
This layout uses the beautiful Sangria papers, and features a vertical photo on the left page.  You can use a 4X6, 5X7 or even an 8X10 for that photo.  The layout of photos on the right is only an example - you are free to place your photos in whatever arrangement works for you.

This Christmas layout uses the White Pines papers and with some Cricut cuts and stamps from the White Pines Workshop on the Go scrapbooking kit.  The layout as shown uses 3 - 4X6 photos and 3 - 3X4 photos.  The journaling block can be replaced with another 3X4 photo if desired.

Both of these layouts are included in the basic workshop, and the cost is $20.  

I am also offering an additional layout for those who wish to purchase it.  Also using the White Pines paper, the layout below can be done as a Christmas layout (as shown), or you can use stamped winter scenes, like a snowflake and snowman, in place of the Christmas images.  You can decide.  All materials are included for this layout, including the shimmer trim.  Cost to add this layout to the workshop is $10.

Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are interested.  
If you can't make it to my house for the workshop, kits are available, 
either to pick up locally or they can be mailed.  Email me about that as well.

No comments: