WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

CTMH SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS CATALOG NOW AVAILABLE

We are just getting started with winter, but this new catalog will definitely get you in the mood for spring!  The new Seasonal Expressions catalog is filled with three new paper packs, new stamps with coordinating wafer-thin dies, and silver and gold sticky embellishments.  So much fun.  

You can head over to my CTMH website and see the catalog online, or contact me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are interested in getting a copy for yourself.

I will be hosting a craft sale on Saturday, January 15, 2016, and at that time, will be showcasing the new products from this catalog.  Plus, we will start using the papers, stamps and dies in the January Stamp Club classes.  So why not contact me to find out how you can be a part of all this!!!

No comments: