WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

"So Many Smiles" for Mojo Monday 431


These colorful circles make the cutest little flowers!  I have had this stamp since July and have not used it on any cards - so thought this was a great time!  The dots on  flowers inspired me to use the dot embossing folder for the background piece. The patterned paper is from the new Penelope paper pack from CTMH.  The bright colors in this pack are perfect for florals and spring.

The Mojo Monday 431 sketch provided the design inspiration for this card.  Here's the rest of the materials I used:
Stamps:
So Many Smiles (C1619) - flowers
Sangria Scrapbooking Workshop stamp set (G1097) - leaves
Finding the Words (D1646) - sentiment "Happy"
Hello Life Cardmaking (retired) - sentiment "Birthday"
Papers:
Pear, Crystal Blue and White Daisy cardstock
Penelope patterned paper (X7207B)
Inks:
Thistle, Gypsy, Pomegranate, Pixie, Glacier and Pear
Other:
Dots Embossing Folder (Z1924)
Clear Sparkles (Z1752)
Mounting Foam

This card will be a part of the "Birthday Extravaganza" Stamp Club in February.  Stay tuned for more information about that class!

Pop over to the Mojo Monday Blog to see all of the great cards designed with this sketch.  Thanks for stopping by today - and GO CARDINALS!!!!

No comments: