WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

FEBRUARY 2016 SCRAPBOOK WORKSHOP

We will be completing two layouts at our February scrapbook workshop.
The layout above uses the new Charlotte papers and Springtime Wishes stamps/die set.
The layout shown below uses the La Vie En Rose papers and several stamp sets with Cricut cuts.
You can adjust photo sizes as you wish, and there will be other options for titles for both layouts.


 You can see some of the details of the flower embellishments.

You will be provided with sequins (Charlotte layout) and gemstones (La Vie En Rose layout) to add to your project.

Workshop dates are:
Tuesday, February 23
Saturday, February 27
Workshops meet in the craft studio in my home in 
Prescott Valley, AZ
If you are unable to attend either of these dates, 
or are not in the area, kits can be purchased.
(Shipping will be added for those out of the area.)

Please register by emailing me at
at least 5 days before the class you want.
Kit requests must be received by February 25, 2016

No comments: