WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Paper Players Up, Up, and Away Challenge

Our oldest son celebrated his birthday today.  He is in graduate school in New Mexico now, but I just had to use this stamp for his card.  When he was a little guy, he would put on his grandfather's round goggles and say that he was "Pilot Jon."  I think that works for this week's Paper Players challenge of "Up, Up, and Away."

The little "Air-Boy" is a Penny Black stamp.  I used my Shin Han markers to color him.  Everything else I used on the card is retired product from my stash - CTMH and Stampendous stamps as well as My Mind's Eye background paper.

It was fun to decorate not only the inside of the card, but also the envelope!

Be sure to check out the other airborne greetings over at the Paper Players Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by - and enjoy your upcoming weekend.

2 comments:

laurie said...

What sweet memories! He will love this card. Fun choice for the challenge,too. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous card. I know he will love it. Thanks for sharing the inside and the envelope with us too. Wonderful! So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
Jaydee