WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Another "Clean" Card for Freshly Made Sketches #229


I loved the sketch for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I thought it had a lot of possibilities.  I decided to keep it really clean with white on white.  The pop of color from the new Regatta papers from CTMH was just enough!

I matted the diamond-shaped pieces with white, then stamped the sentiment and added the flowers directly to the shape.  The bright blues and reds really stand out.  The blue striped strip on the left is very subdued, but it keeps it from competing with the rest of the images, while still adding interest.

This card will be a part of my April Stamp Club classes.  Here is some more information about it!  All materials used are from CTMH
Stamps:
Flowers - Friend in Me (C1640) available only until the end of April!
Sentiment - Finding the Words (D1646)
Papers:
Regatta paper pack (X7206B) available only until the end of April!
White Daisy cardstock
Inks:
Black
Pomegranate
Sapphire
Other:
colored pencils to highlight the centers of the flowers

For class participants, you can see all of the options that "Finding the Words" provides for personalizing this card.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stop over at the Freshly Made Sketches blog and see the great creations made with this sketch.

1 comment:

Karren said...

Beautiful crisp, clean and fresh card! The patterned flowers are gorgeous and add just the right amount of color. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.