WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Father's Day Pocket Card

Wow - Father's Day is almost here!  Glad I have this card ready to go.  I loved the cute mustache/bow tie stamp set the CTMH had in the last Seasonal Expressions Catalog (unfortunately, it retired at the end of April).  I had seen a pocket card on Pinterest that I thought would work well the give the look of a shirt.  The Magical paper from CTMH worked great for it because it is double-sided, so the collar is just turned down, giving the new pattern!

I am entering this card in two challenges this week - the Heart2Heart "The Ties That Bind" challenge and the "Holiday" challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.

You can see how the card pulls out of the pocket to reveal the greeting for that special dad!  
A really fun card to make.  
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work - 
and hope you have a great weekend with the fathers in your life!

July 3 update - I was thrilled to find out that I was selected as the "TOP ADDICT" 
with this card over at the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge!!!  Thanks!
 

6 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

Great card and very clever design to make the envelope look just like a shirt! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Adeline B said...

I wished you had given a link or instructions in how to make this. Of course I am waiting until the last minute.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I love how you paired your mustache and bow tie with your pocket card design! Fabulous card, Gail! So happy you played along with us this week at ATSM!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable! What a fun card for Father's Day and I love those little buttons down the front of the shirt. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges!

Brandi said...

OMG, I love it! so adorable and fun. I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca