WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, August 12, 2016

HEART2HEART FLORENCE CHALLENGE

Close to My Heart is featuring the Florence paper pack this month, the Heart2Heart Challenge features Florence this month, and I featured it in my Stamp Club classes as well! This is one of two cards we made using the Florence papers.  It also uses three new stamp sets from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book that was released on August 1. 

The papers of course are from Florence - and that paper pack is still available until the end of the month.  So if you are interested in this great paper, act now over at my CTMH shopping site.  Here's a list of the rest of the products I used on this card:
Papers:
Florence paper pack ( X7208B)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)
Inks:
Flaxen (Z2824)
Poppy (Z2852)
Peacock (Z2849)
Stamps:
Birthday Sparkles (B1537) - sentiment and sparkles on front
Wise Guy Birthday (C1662) - cake and stand
Way to Go (D1700) - border garland
Other:
Shimmer Pen (Z3293) - shimmer glitter added to the frosting area of the cake!

Check out the other great Florence projects over at the Heart2Heart Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!  Keep watching for more projects with the new products from Close to My Heart.

No comments: