WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Stamp Club for November 2016


This is the complete set of projects for November's Stamp Club classes. We will make the card box (which can hold 6 - 8 cards, depending on how much dimension the cards have) and the three cards - all made with the Oh, Deer! papers from CTMH. 

The cost of the class is $20.
All classes start at 9:30 in my craft studio in Prescott Valley, Arizona. But kits are available if you aren't in the area!
Upcoming dates are:
Thursday, Nov 3
Saturday, Nov 5
Monday, Nov 7

 
Kits are available for an extra fee if you are not around those days, or if you are not in the area. Kits can be mailed.


Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are interested in this class

No comments: