WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

JANUARY 2017 STAMP CLUB


I've enjoyed an extended stay from my sons during their winter breaks from graduate school.  Because of that, I've delayed scheduling the Stamp Club classes.  They will start next week - and here are the projects.  There are individual posts on the blog about each of these cards, so take a look at them if you want more information.

You will create all four cards shown for $20.  If you can't make any of the dates, or you live out of town, you can get a pre-stamped kit with photo instructions for $24.  There will be an additional shipping charge if you need the kit mailed.

All classes take place in my craft studio in Prescott Valley, Arizona.  I will give you address and directions when you register.


Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com

Dates for Stamp Club this month are:
Thursday, January 12
Saturday, January 14
Monday, January 16
Tuesday, January 17
All classes start at 9:30 and run till about 1:00

No comments: