WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

SPRINKLES ON TOP

I love the play on words with the belated birthday greeting on the top card.  This Sugar Rush paper and the accompanying stamp/die set are so cute!  These products are all from Close to My Heart.  While the set has a "sprinkle" stamp with it, I found a die that cut those tiny little sprinkles from Taylored Expressions and added them on top of the one of the donuts.  A little patience is required to adhere those tiny pieces to the top of the glittery frosting.  But well worth the effort.

I have entered this card in the Seize the Birthday Blog "Anything Goes" challenge this week.  Be sure to hop over there and check out the other birthday creations. 

This is another of the five birthday cards we are making in my Birthday Extravaganza classes this month.  They have just started, so check out to see if you could make one of the upcoming dates - or get a kit to complete the projects at home.
Dates for Stamp Club are:
Saturday, February 4
Monday, February 6
Tuesday, February 7
All classes meet at 9:30 and run until about 1:30
Cost is $20 to complete the projects (+$4 for a kit) - plus shipping if necessary
Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if interested

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love this expression too. We used it all of the time as a young person to mean it was extra sweet. Love the birthday cards with the donuts and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT Member