WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, February 27, 2017

You Are Tea-rrific!

The March Stamp of the Month from CTMH is SOOOO cute.  While the sentiments in the set are tea-related, it would be so easy to switch this out to be a coffee themed card as well!  I used the Freshly Made Sketch for this week as the basis of the design.  The new Adventure Fundamental Papers from CTMH offer several designs for all of the ten colors in the Adventure color family - so I used the two designs for the Blossom color.  In order to coordinate the colors on the cups to the paper, I used the ink pads for Blossom, Sea Glass, and Canary to watercolor the cups.  I added accent colors with the ShinHan Markers - Carmine and Turquoise Blue.

This card will be a part of my March Stamp Club classes.  The stamp set - called Tea-rrific - will be available for purchase all during the month of March.  You can buy it at the regular retail price of $17.95, or if you place a $50 order, you can get this cute stamp set for only $5!  Quite a deal.  In addition, during the month of March, all of the thin cut dies and stamp/die bundles from CTMH will be on sale at 25% off!  Take advantage of the sale and get the stamp set at the reduced price!
Be sure to check out the other great cards designed with the Freshly Made Sketch - pop over to their blog!  And thanks for visiting me today.

No comments: