WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

FLORAL GREETINGS

It's spring, and the flowers will soon be blooming.  I loved the "Keep Dreaming" stamp set in the new CTMH Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog, and the challenges I found were perfect for it!  I used a sketch from CASE this Sketch, the floral image from Inspired by All the Little Things, and the Coming Up Roses theme over at Heart2Heart.
 
I used the papers from the Little Dreamer pack and stamped the floral images directly to the paper, then cut and pieced them together.  The background foliage was stamped directly on the card front and the cut-out flowers were arranged on top of them.  The green background leaves were actually watercolored using the ink pad!  I added some clear shimmer brush to the roses and the background pink flowers.  I inked the edges of the layer on the large flower in the center, and added bitty sparkles to the center.
I used Blossom, Sweet Leaf, Thistle and Black inks.  All products are from Close to My Heart.  You can find them on my CTMH website. 

This card is one of the projects we will make in my June Stamp Club Classes.  Watch here for more details, or send me an email at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are interested.

Be sure to pop over to the blogs mentioned above to see other great creations!  

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo!

KimCreate said...

Super pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the background stamping of your foliage and the layering and coloring of your beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at H2H and please come back for other May themes and become an H2H addict.

Laurie Levorson said...

Beautiful! All your stamping layers add such dimension and interest. I wasn't going to get this stamp set, but I think you have convinced me otherwise LOL! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Hear!

Annheidel said...

So very pretty! I love your layering.