WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hello Foxy with Mojo Monday Sketch #498

I love to use sketches as my inspiration for cards.  It is so easy to just get stuck trying to think of a design when you know the image you want to use.  This week's Mojo Monday Sketch really helped me with this cute little fox! Using white on white and embossing the side panel kept it simple - lets you notice the flowers and the sweet face of the fox.

The stamp set "Hello Foxy" is the Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart for June 2017.  All images on this card are from the set, but the set includes many more.  See all of them below.  This set will be available starting June 1.  You are able to purchase it for the retail price of $17.95, but if you have an order of $50 of CTMH product, this set is yours for just $5!

This card is one of four that we will make in the June Stamp Club classes.  Dates are:


Thursday, June 1    Saturday, June 3
Monday, June 5    Tuesday, June 6
All classes meet at 9:30 and run until about 1:30

I will be posting more information about the other cards soon - so stay tuned!  Kits are available if you can't make those dates - or if you live out of the area.  All kits are pre-stamped and ready to assemble with photo instructions.   Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Be sure to pop over to the MojoMonday Blog to check out the other great creations with this sketch.

4 comments:

Susan Powell said...

This is so cute! Love that little fox, the wreath, the colors - it's all super cute!

Wanda Cullen said...

So adorable! Love the textured white on white and your adorable images! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute!

Sok Sareth said...

So cute card!

ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก